Monday, March 10, 2008

Time to get into a new routine, I need to update my blog regularly with my latest adventures in art!

Recently I seem to have had a breakthrough of sorts - I feel like I know what I'm doing, know how to make a painting work. Friends say they see a difference in my work, that it seems more cohesive, background and subject working together as a whole. I don't know where this comes from, but I want it to continue, to never have that awful panic when I realise something is going completely wrong.

That wouldn't be good though, because every time I have a lull, a bad spell, where it seems I can't do right, when I reach the other side I've improved, found a new direction or the answer to a problem I didn't realise I had.

I guess I should just carry on, enjoying the good times and embracing the bad times!


Some recent work, completed in the good times!

Lacy Days


















Sunburst

No comments: