Monday, March 10, 2008

Time to get into a new routine, I need to update my blog regularly with my latest adventures in art!

Recently I seem to have had a breakthrough of sorts - I feel like I know what I'm doing, know how to make a painting work. Friends say they see a difference in my work, that it seems more cohesive, background and subject working together as a whole. I don't know where this comes from, but I want it to continue, to never have that awful panic when I realise something is going completely wrong.

That wouldn't be good though, because every time I have a lull, a bad spell, where it seems I can't do right, when I reach the other side I've improved, found a new direction or the answer to a problem I didn't realise I had.

I guess I should just carry on, enjoying the good times and embracing the bad times!


Some recent work, completed in the good times!

Lacy Days


















Sunburst

1 comment:

cv writing service said...

you seem to not have uploaded the pics correctly, or the web site have brought them down some how. please upload them again so we can see what you are talking about.